Reiki Class Terms and Conditions:
1. A deposit must be paid in order to hold your place in a class. Your deposit is non -refundable but maybe transferable to another date/class at the discretion of White Feather Holistic.
2. Without a deposit we are unable to reserve your place on the course (unless prior arrangement has been made with White Feather Holistic).
3. Payment of the total balance must be made in full at least 7 days prior to the first day of the course.
4. Failure to attend (once a deposit has been placed) a course without 24 hours’ notice will incur full forfeit of deposit.
5. If a student only attends part of a class- a percentage of the course cost will be incurred. This will be determined at the discretion of the White Feather Holistic including the option to defer the remaining course to a future scheduled class if appropriate (** see below).
6. Reiki courses include participation in giving and receiving of hands on Reiki from other students (Unless this is a 1:1 course, in which case it will be with the Reiki teacher)
7. If a class is cancelled for any reason (Including COVID restrictions), White Feather Holistic will notify students as soon as possible, and any fees that have been paid will be refunded in full. Students may also choose to transfer to another class.
**A student may be asked to leave or refuse acceptance into the class at any time if they are unwell, or if they behave inappropriately. White Feather Holistic maintains the right to refuse training to any student.